Most Summer Camp activities take place Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12:30pm, except where noted.
Field Trips: Wed. July 17 and Wed. July 24.
Field Trips take the place of all other camp activities. There is no on-campus care on Field Trip days.
Afternoon Day Camp Options:
- Half Day 12:30pm-3:00pm $50/week
- Full Day 12:30pm-6:00pm $100/week
Students enrolled may arrive as early as 7:45am.
- All campers should bring a healthy morning snack and beverage.
- Campers who stay past 12:30pm need to bring a nutritious lunch from home which should contain enough food to see children through the end of the day. No sodas, glass containers or microwavable
- Campers enrolled in Afternoon Full Day Camp will be offered a late afternoon snack and beverage.
- There is no summer hot lunch program.
- Appropriate summer attire is required. For safety purposes, campers are required to wear closed toe shoes and socks or sandals with heel straps. No flip flops, or Croc style shoes.
- Campers enrolled in Sports/ Enrichment Camp must wear athletic shoes, socks and clothes that allow free movement.
- Field trips are optional. Field trip dates for 2019: 7/17 and 7/24
- Field trips are subject to change, adjustment or cancellation.
- There is no on-campus care for campers who choose not to participate in the scheduled field trip and there is no discount if your child does not attend.
- Campers attending the field trips may be asked to provide money for their lunch and/or snacks. Please read the weekly calendar for specific field trip information. Outside food or beverages are
not allowed on the bus or in field trip venues. Souvenirs will not be purchased.
- Campers must wear the 2019 summer t-shirt on field trips. Replacement t-shirts are available at a cost of $15. Campers not wearing the summer t-shirt upon arrival on field trip days will be
issued a replacement t-shirt at a cost of $15.
- Backpacks and cell phones are not permitted on field trips.
- Campers attending field trips must be at Laurel Hall by the required time outlined on the weekly calendar in order to keep our appointment with the venue. Campers arriving late may be excluded
from the field trip.
- Sunscreen sent with campers will only be applied by camp staff if it is in aerosol form.
- Prescription medication will be administered by the camp director or designated staff member if medication is due during camp hours and is in the original prescription container. The label must
have the camper’s name, medication, dose, route, frequency and expiration date legible. If label indicates “as instructed” or omits any of the information required above, written instruction must
accompany the medication with physician signature. By state law any medications given in the school and summer activities must be ordered by a physician. This includes Tylenol (acetaminophen), motion
sickness medication, cough, cold and/or flu medication, and cough suppressant drops.
Thank you for your cooperation.
• ALL PROGRAMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE •